An aggressive tread and durable construction offer traction and confidence in the most aggressive conditions.
- A durable, aggressively treaded MTB tyre that delivers confidence on any terrain
- Dual-blocked centre tread with aggressive side knobs for confident cornering and braking traction
- Proprietary TM-Grip compound and 120 TPI construction offer great traction and tyre feel
- Durable and strong Core Strength Casing adds sub-tread and sidewall protection
- Tyre bead chafer layer adds additional protection against abrasion and punctures
- The Tubeless Ready (TLR) tyre for easy tubeless set-up and puncture protection
Ultimate trail traction
SE5 delivers aggressive traction and durable construction, making it perfect for the rider that needs confident traction and a tyre tough enough to tackle any terrain.
Core Strength Casing is made of lightweight nylon inserts that provide strong, supple sidewall protection for added tyre durability and support.
A robust centre tread delivers great braking and all-around traction while the more aggressive side knobs add cornering bite for when you really lean the bike over.
Our proprietary TM-Grip compound is designed for traction. Soft dual-compound bites into corners and with added durability on the centre tread. 120 TPI construction gives you great tyre feel.
A properly set up tubeless system lets you run lower tyre pressure for better traction, added confidence and a smoother, faster ride.
|27.5" X 2.5", 29" X 2.5"
|SKUs / Part Numbers
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.