A purpose-built gravel tyre that rolls fast while providing confident traction across all road surfaces.
- A gravel tyre that provides excellent traction for confidence across the roughest roads
- Fast rolling with consistent, predictable traction for a variety of road conditions
- The Tubeless Ready (TLR) tyre for easy tubeless set-up and puncture protection
- Supple and strong: the Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- The lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tyre performance
A gravel tyre that rolls fast while providing confident traction across all road surfaces. Perfect for the road less travelled.
Our Inner Strength Casing is made of lightweight nylon inserts that provide strong, supple sidewall protection for added tyre durability.
A properly set up tubeless system lets you run lower tyre pressure for better traction, added confidence and a smoother, faster ride.
Bontrager offers a complete tubeless system including wheels, tyres, sealant, valves, and rim strips. Every part of this set-up is designed to work smoothly together, for the best in performance and ease of use.
How to set your tyres up tubeless
Going tubeless adds performance, speed and comfort to your ride and can even help seal punctures before they become flats. Bontrager makes tubeless setup simple, and we'll teach you everything you need to know to do it yourself.
|700C X 40MM
|SKUs / Part Numbers
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.