Marlin Frame Set is a lightweight aluminium frame ready to be built into the perfect easygoing trail bike. It's loaded with all-new geometry that's more capable than ever, ideal for gaining confidence and speed on the singletrack.
You're new to mountain biking and want a confidence-boosting bike that's built to handle the trail, and love the idea of putting together your own dream bike build.
A lightweight aluminium frame with internal routing to protect your cables and keep your bike looking sleek, plus modern geometry that ups confident handling in varying trail terrain. Plus, a Thru-Skew rear axle that is safer, simpler and stronger than standard quick-release.
The Marlin Gen 3 Frame Set is made for taking on the trail. The modern geometry is ultra-capable, and added features - like extra tyre clearance and mounts for racks and kickstands - up the versatility.
- The Marlin Gen 3 gives you serious trail capability with bigger tyre clearance, internal dropper post routing, ThruSkew rear axle and longer, slacker geometry that gives you more stability on steeper trails and at higher speeds
- You'll get a lightweight aluminium frame that's robust enough for the ride without weighing you down
- Rack and mudguard mounts make it easy to add whatever accessories you want, so it can play double-duty as a commuter ride and trail bike
- Marlin models in XXS and XS frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount
- Internal routing looks sleek and makes adding a dropper post easy
Expanded size range
With 8 different sizes, the Marlin has a bike made to fit every rider. Each frame is equipped with smart wheel sizing, with XXS frames rolling on 26" wheels, and wheel sizes increasing proportionally along with frame sizes, so every rider gets the fit they need.
The secret to Marlin's popularity is a real trail-savvy mountain bike frame that's upgrade-compatible, so it can grow with you as you take on bigger trails and tougher features.
Roll stronger with Thru Skew
Goodbye open dropouts. The Thru Skewer is a better, stronger, more precisely aligned rear wheel retention system that keeps your wheel more secure than quick-release skewers while still using the standard 135 mm rear hub spacing.
Free UK mainland deliver on accessory orders over £50
Free UK delivery on bikes above £1000
£25 Bike delivery under £1000
Highlands and Islands bike delivery from £150
**We are currently not shipping outside of the UK**
|MATTE DNISTER BLACK
|L, M, ML, S, XL, XS, XXL, XXS
|601842859490, 601842859506, 601842859513, 601842859520, 601842859537, 601842859544, 601842859551, 601842859568
|SKUs / Part Numbers
|5288503, 5288504, 5288505, 5288506, 5288507, 5288508, 5288509, 5288510
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.