Checkpoint ALR Frameset is an outstanding platform for your dream gravel bike. It's built with lightweight aluminium tubes, covered in extra mounts for gear and accessories, includes a carbon disc fork and has clearance to run up to 45c tyres. Plus, it includes adjustable horizontal sliding dropouts so you have the option to build it up as a singlespeed.
You hear words like 'gravel' and 'grit' and think, 'Bring it on'. You want to build up a single durable, ultra-versatile gravel bike that's ready for any adventure, including bikepacking, gravel races and commuting.
A 300 Series Alpha Aluminium frame with massive tyre clearance, Checkpoint carbon disc fork, rack and mudguard mounts, and a cartridge-bearing headset. Built for 12 mm thru axles, flat-mount disc brakes and BB86.5 bottom bracket.
Build your gravel bike exactly the way you want. Checkpoint ALR Frameset gives you a solid head start on your dream build with a lightweight frame, carbon fork and gravel-specific details like extra mounts for endless customisation options.
- This bike is exceedingly versatile and suited to a wide variety of riding styles, including gravel rides, bikepacking and daily commutes
- Massive tyre clearance means you can use tyres up to 45 c for extra traction and stability in any conditions
- Mounts on the seat tube and both sides of the down tube make it easy to carry extra gear and water
- Internal cable routing with Control Freak Cable Management keeps things smooth, quiet and clean
- Horizontal sliding dropouts make it easy to fine-tune your geometry or build it up as a singlespeed
Free UK mainland deliver on accessory orders over £50
Free UK delivery on bikes above £1000
£25 Bike delivery under £1000
Highlands and Islands bike delivery from £150
**We are currently not shipping outside of the UK**
|SKUs / Part Numbers
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.