Checkpoint SL Frameset is a carbon gravel bike frame for epic all-road adventures. OCLV Carbon, a gravel-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler, extra mounts for essential accessories and massive tyre clearance make it the ideal starting point for a lightweight, high-performance gravel bike build.
You're in it for the adventure and want a performance gravel bike so you can go further and faster. You spend long days in the saddle, and want the gravel-smoothing ride of Trek's exclusive IsoSpeed decoupler on your dream gravel bike build.
A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Rear IsoSpeed, adjustable horizontal sliding dropouts, a Checkpoint carbon disc fork, fender and rack mounts, and Control Freak internal cable routing. It comes with a headset and is built for 12 mm thru axles, flat-mount disc brakes, and BB90 bottom bracket.
Our highest-end gravel frameset is the ideal starting point for a performance gravel bike build. It's covered in extra mounts that make it easy to carry your gear the way you want, it has an IsoSpeed decoupler for compliance on rough terrain and it includes horizontal sliding dropouts that make it easy to build as a singlespeed.
- The IsoSpeed decoupler cuts down on fatiguing bumps in gravel so you can wander more, reach new places and stay stronger for longer
- This bike is exceedingly versatile and suited to a wide variety of riding styles, including gravel rides, bikepacking and daily commutes
- Extra mounts on the top tube, seat tube and both sides of the down tube make it easy to carry extra gear and water
- Massive tyre clearance means you can use tyres up to 45 c for extra traction and stability in any conditions
- Horizontal sliding dropouts make it easy to fine-tune your geometry or build it up as a singlespeed
Free UK mainland deliver on accessory orders over £50
Free UK delivery on bikes above £1000
£25 Bike delivery under £1000
Highlands and Islands bike delivery from £150
**We are currently not shipping outside of the UK**
|CARBON RED SMOKE
|SKUs / Part Numbers
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.