A compact and powerful USB-rechargeable front bike light that's daytime visible from up to 2 km away.
- The specifically designed focus, flash and range offers ultimate daytime visibility
- 200 lumens via high-power CREE LED
- The integrated light sensor auto-adjusts brightness to your environment
- Connect with Garmin® and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always-on, battery status and wireless control
- 200 lm-1.5 hrs, 100LM-3 hrs, 5 lm-14.5 hrs, Night Flash-30 hrs, Day Flash-12 hrs
- Easily attaches to your handlebars, helmet or bike mount
- Blendr-compatible bar mount available
- Includes Ion 200 RT, front Quick Connect bracket and a Micro USB charging cable
See me now
Research shows that riding with a flashing, daylight-visible rear light is the single most effective measure a cyclist can take to increase their likelihood of standing out to drivers.
Daytime Running Lights
Bontrager and Trek daytime running lights are compact and powerful and feature an interruptive flash pattern that's daytime visible from up to 2 km away.
240% more noticeable
When you use a flashing rear light during the day, studies show you're up to 240% more noticeable than a rider using no lights at all.
Flash, focus, range
Not all lights are created equal. A true DRL is designed with specific focus, flash and range to be seen from a meaningful distance during the day. Without these three things, you just have a light.
Ride for longer with more battery life
Get a full 12 hours of runtime with all-day flash mode and feel secure in knowing there are 30 minutes of extra battery life built in for when you reach low power mode.
ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart
Connect to Garmin and Bontrager Transmitr devices for always-on, battery status and wireless control.
|SKUs / Part Numbers
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.