A dual lock-on MTB grip with a unique finned texture that provides a secure, comfortable grip for your hands for added support and control.
- Finned texture pattern conforms to your hand for supportive grip
- Rubber compound and tread design are optimised for control and comfort
- Grip core made with recycled ocean-bound plastic
- Dual-clamp with alloy core-lock design offers secure positioning for solid, predictable performance
- Available in both standard 130/130 and 90/130 SRAM TwistLoc-compatible designs
- 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping
- 32 mm diameter
A more sustainable grip
Thanks to our partnership with clean-tech recycling company Plastix, all Bontrager XR Trail MTB Grips feature a recycled core made from end-of-life fishing nets, ropes and other rigid plastics that could otherwise end up polluting our oceans.
Our alloy CoreLock clamp provides dual-clamp strength in a simple single-clamp design that maximises grip surface.
The grip?s unique finned texture conforms to your hand to keep you comfortable even on all day rides.
Partners for a better tomorrow
Trek is a founding member of NextWave, a cross-industry consortium of partner companies that are committed to keeping plastics in our economy and out of our oceans.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||130 MM, 90/130 MM,|