Stow a multi-tool, chain breaker and master link securely in your fork's steerer tube for quick and easy access when you need it.
- Easy tool access for quick trail-side repairs
- Bolted compression system securely holds tool and carrier
- A compression install replaces the star nut fitting with no need to thread the fork
- Simple install with two bolt lengths and included spacers for customising the fit
- Includes BITS Multi-Tool with hex keys, screwdriver, chain breaker and storage for quick links
- 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 mm hex along with T25 and flat-head screwdriver
- Compatible with MTB forks with threadless headsets and non-carbon steerer tubes
- Not compatible on forks with oval internal steerer tube shapes, like the Fox 38
Ready at a moment's notice
Out of sight, but always at the ready. This system ensures that you start and end every ride with an essential toolkit for trailside repairs. The tool is easily accessible by a pull-latch, but stowed away so it doesn't distract you from what matters: enjoying your ride.
More than a multi-tool
A broken chain can break your heart, but not when you're riding with the BITS Integrated MTB Tool. It's equipped with a chain tool that'll keep you rolling even if the unexpected occurs.
Light and compact
The alloy multi-tool is light, durable and strong, and it fits securely into its carrier so you'll never notice it's there until you need it.
A variety of hex and torx bits, screwdriver, chain tool and more equips you with the essentials for nearly any trailside fix, so you never have to cut your ride short for a repair.
A bolted compression fitting replaces the traditional star nut, so there's no need to thread or otherwise alter your fork. It delivers a secure and rattle-free hold, and it's compatible with any round alloy threadless fork steerer tube.
|SKUs / Part Numbers
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.