Our most versatile performance saddle offers a full cut-out for targeted support and soft tissue pressure relief for riders of all genders and all disciplines.
- Saddle design supports riders of all genders in a performance riding position on road and mountain bikes
- Full saddle cut-out minimises soft-tissue pressure for lasting comfort and performance
- Lightweight shell provides balance of weight, strength and compliance
- Comp-level trim optimises foam padding for added lightweight comfort
- Multiple widths and extended rail clamping area give more fit options
- inForm saddles are born of cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximise performance and rider comfort
- Available Blendr accessory mounts to cleanly integrate rear light
The best in versatility
The Verse is our most versatile saddle ever. It features a full cutout with a light, durable construction and a design that?s right for performance cyclists of all genders and disciplines.
Fit for any rider
The Verse is designed and tested for a wide range of riders of any body type and gender, and it?s available in multiple sizes to provide the best individual fit.
Mountain, road, cross, gravel
The Verse puts you in a performance riding position that?s right for any terrain. The light, durable design offers targeted support and pressure relief for comfort and power on- and off-road.
A full-length cutout delivers targeted support to a rider?s bone structure while relieving pressure to soft tissue areas.
The Verse is built with longer rails that have an extended clamping area that ensures you?ll be able to dial in your custom fit.
Easily mount Bontrager rear Flare lights with the Blendr accessory mount, available separately.
Compatible with Blen
Good news! This sadd
|Sizes||270MM X 135MM, 270MM X 145MM, 270MM X 155MM, 270MM X 165MM|
|Barcodes||601842316832, 601842316849, 601842316856, 601842316863|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||599192, 599193, 599194, 599195|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.