An ultralight 37 mm depth tubular wheel with speed and stability to do it all. Climbs. Crits. Cross. Do it all faster with Aeolus RSL 37 tubular.
- OCLV RSL Carbon is lighter and stronger, and allows for faster, more stable rim profiles
- RSL-optimised 37 mm depth provides leading speed, stability and weight
- Rim profile optimised for better support of larger tyres for cross and classics
- 37 mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (28 mm outer, 21 mm inner width), DT Aerolite(DS)/AeroComp, spokes 24/24, DT Pro Lock nipples
- Smooth-rolling, ultralight DT Swiss 240s internals with Ratchet EXP 36-point engagement
- Compatible with Shimano 10/11/12 speed, SRAM 10/11 freehubs, 12-sp XDR available separately
- CentreLock disc hubs with 12 mm thru-axle front and rear, QR end caps available
RSL-level OCLV Carbon is the lightest and strongest available, and it lets us create the fastest rim shapes we possibly can.
All-new 37 mm design
Fast, light, stable - the all-new rim shape delivers the ideal trifecta without adding weight or compromising stability.
Perfect for Cross
The wider Roubaix-style design has a broader rim bed with a larger diameter that better suits higher-volume cyclocross tyres. Get more traction, more speed and a lower chance of rolling your tyre and ending your race.
DT with Ratchet EXP hubs
The all-new lighter-weight Ratchet EXP freehubs are built with proven DT Swiss 240s internals for consistent engagement and a smooth, fast-rolling feel.
Warrantied for life
Carbon wheels can lighten your ride and improve your performance - and when you ride Bontrager, your investment is protected. All Bontrager carbon wheels are backed by a lifetime warranty for the original owner.
Carbon Care Wheel Loyalty Programme
Every set of Bontrager carbon wheels is backed by the Carbon Care Wheel Loyalty Programme. In the unlikely event that you damage your Bontrager carbon wheels within the first two years of ownership, we'll repair or replace them for free.
|FRONT, REAR SHIMANO/SRAM ROAD 9/10/11-SPEED
|SKUs / Part Numbers
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.