The Trek Factory XC Race Team?s go-to tyre is lightweight, fast-rolling and built with confident traction to fuel all-out efforts.
- A lightweight XC race tyre that excels in firm and fast conditions
- Smooth, fast-rolling centre tread with more aggressive side tread for added cornering confidence
- Proprietary TM-Speed compound and 120 TPI construction rolls fast and smooth
- Supple and strong: the Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- The Tubeless Ready (TLR) tyre for easy tubeless set-up and puncture protection
Light-weight for quick accelerations and efficient climbing, the XR1 features a tread and compound that rolls faster, making it the go-to racing tyre for Trek Factory racers on the fastest World Cup courses.
Our Inner Strength Casing is made of a lightweight nylon insert that provide strong, supple sidewall protection for added tyre durability without a weight penalty.
XR1 Features a smooth centre tread that accelerates quickly and maintains speed easily. The more aggressive side knobs add grip and confidence for cornering and through more technical sections.
Our proprietary TM-Speed compound is designed to roll faster without sacrificing traction. 120 TPI construction keeps it lightweight and fast, with a great tyre feel.
A properly set up tubeless system lets you run lower tyre pressure for better traction, added confidence and a smoother, faster ride.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||29" X 2.0", 29" X 2.2",|