A lightweight aero road saddle with a full cut-out using the latest biomechanical research to minimise soft-tissue pressure while maximising power and sustained comfort.
- inForm saddles are born of cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximise performance and rider comfort
- Designed to support riders in an Aero Road riding position
- Full saddle cut-out minimises soft-tissue pressure allowing for a more powerful, rotated position
- Two sizes designed to align saddle with bone structure for both men and women and avoid soft-tissue compression
- Austenite rails are lighter and stronger than hollow Titanium
- Lightweight shell provides balance of weight, strength and compliance
- Elite-level trim optimises foam padding for added lightweight comfort
- Available Blendr accessory mounts to cleanly integrate rear light
Find your saddle size
We make saddles for all riders, and the most comfortable saddle is the one that best suits your anatomy. Riders who are assigned male tend to have narrower pelvis bones and are best suited for 145 mm saddle widths, while riders assigned female typically find the most comfort from 155 mm width saddles.
Aeolus Elite Bicycle Saddle
Aeolus features a full cutout that uses the latest biomechanical research to eliminate soft tissue pressure and maximise power and sustained comfort for riders in an aero road riding position.
The split design of the full saddle cut-out extends from the nose through to the rear of the saddle to minimise soft tissue pressure and allow for a more powerful, rotated position.
Aeolus has a wider nose with a shorter overall length that ensures that the whole saddle is usable and comfortable, whether you're sitting up on the hoods or hammering in the drops.
The rails are housed at the very front of the saddle which allows the entire saddle shell to flex and conform to the rider for increased compliance and added comfort.
Fit for any rider
Aeolus is designed and tested to work well for a wide range of riders of any body type and gender, and is available in multiple sizes to provide the best individual fit.
You can get a Blendr
Initial setup tips
Aeolus is optimised for the best fit and performance, so it's slightly shorter than a traditional saddle. When swapping out your old saddle, we suggest starting with an extra 10?mm of setback from the nose and a 2-degree downward tilt.
Compatible with Blendr Saddle Bag
Good news! This saddle is compatible with the Blendr accessory multi-mount to attach the Blendr Saddle Bag, Blendr Fendr and rear light. Carrying your flat kit, keeping your kit dry and clean, and being seen has never been easier.
|250MM X 145MM, 250MM X 155MM
|SKUs / Part Numbers
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.