Fast-rolling with fierce traction, the redesigned XR3 is a do-it-all trail tyre that is ready for the races.
- A versatile trail or race tyre that excels in a wide variety of conditions
- Aggressive side knobs provide consistent cornering and traction across multi-trail surfaces
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing and fast-rolling centre tread maximise speed and ride feel
- Supple and strong: the Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Tread depth varies with size for better adaptation to terrain and consistent traction
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) design for easy tubeless setup and added puncture protection
- Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together
The redesigned and race-ready XR3 is a fast-rolling, do-it-all tyre with fierce traction.
Fast and fierce
We combined a fast-rolling centre tread with aggressive side knobs for consistent cornering and traction across a variety of trail surfaces.
Our Inner Strength Casing is made of lightweight nylon inserts that provide strong, supple sidewall protection for added tyre durability.
A properly set up tubeless system lets you run lower tyre pressure for better traction, added confidence and a smoother, faster ride.
Bontrager offers a complete tubeless system including wheels, tyres, sealant, valves, and rim strips. Every part of this set-up is designed to work smoothly together, for the best in performance and ease of use.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||29" X 2.2", 29" X 2.4"|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||579767, 579768|