The Slash C Frame Set is a hard-charging carbon enduro frame that's ready for your dream build. It gives you the trail-crushing geometry you crave, plus a high-pivot design that helps you punch up square-edge climbs and stay planted on rowdy descents. It's equipped with a 170 mm RockShox Vivid Ultimate rear shock and designed for a 170 mm fork of your choice. Set it up MX with a 29? front and 27.5? rear wheel, or go full 29er. The choice is yours.
Enduro days are in your forecast, and you want to build up the ultimate capable carbon steed to rally through them. You want a bike with plenty of travel for soaking up drops, and capability for punching back up to the top for more. You're a fan of versatility, and like that you can tweak the geometry and choose the best wheel size for you.
An OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with high pivot design and idler pulley, plus internal storage. 170 mm of rear travel from the RockShox Vivid Ultimate rear shock, and all the adjustability and customisation you can dream of.
If you're chasing big trail days and want a carbon ride that can handle it all, Slash C is the frame set for you. You get major capability from enduro to backcountry, and can customise it however you want. The world is your oyster.
- The world is your oyster - you can equip this Slash frame set with just about any build you can dream of
- Its high-pivot suspension gives you insane control for hairy descents, while carefully tuned anti-squat and oversized pulleys make pedalling astonishingly efficient
- You have full control of your ride feel with suspension progression adjustment and optional adjustable angle headset cups
- You get the flexibility to roll with either an MX 29 in front and 27.5 in rear wheel or go true 29er
- Internal frame storage means you've always got your tools, flat kit and snack at hand
The Slash's high main pivot allows the axle to move rearward as the suspension compresses, so the back wheel moves with the force from bumps and gets out of the way faster. On the trail, it feels ultra-smooth while maintaining more momentum with insane traction.
Curb the kickback
The Slash's oversized upper idler not only eliminates the pedal kickback caused by high pivot, but its size and position also give you just the right amount of anti-squat for efficient pedalling. The lower idler takes chain tension off the derailleur so you get smoother shifting and suspension performance.
Free UK mainland deliver on accessory orders over £50
Free UK delivery on bikes above £1000
£25 Bike delivery under £1000
Highlands and Islands bike delivery from £150
**We are currently not shipping outside of the UK**
|L, M, M/L, S, XL
|768682189559, 768682189696, 768682189870, 768682189894, 768682189917
|SKUs / Part Numbers
|5307761, 5307762, 5307763, 5307764, 5307765
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.