A lightly-treaded TLR road tyre with proprietary TR-Speed compound and improved Hard-Case Lite puncture protection that's easy to set up and packed with performance.
- Designed for speed, traction and durability while racing and road riding
- Proprietary TR-Speed compound provides confident, fast-rolling performance
- Hard-Case Lite with improved Nylon105 beaker belt provides lightweight puncture protection, great ride feel and extra durability
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) design allows for easy tubeless set-up and added puncture protection
- Fast-rolling, lightly-treaded design adds traction and confidence
- Low rolling resistance and excellent cornering grip
- Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together
A better road tubeless experience
Bontrager R3 TLR tyres are the perfect blend of convenience, added performance and lasting durability ? ushering in the next generation of road tubeless tyres.
Easier to install
Easier installation means less time fussing with set-up and more time riding. Because every Bontrager TLR product is designed and tested as a complete system, everything works better together from the start.
Hard to flat
R3?s improved Hard-Case Lite protection prevents punctures, and TLR Sealant can actually seal punctures before they become flats. When they?re part of your tubeless set-up, you?ll enjoy more miles and fewer flats.
Bontrager's proprietary TR Speed Compound rolls faster. We went back to the drawing board and totally reworked our rubber compound to deliver a tyre that is faster in the lab and faster on the road.
The updated tread design, casing construction and all-new TR-Speed Compound deliver the perfect blend of speed, traction and tread life. Detailed testing shows significant improvement in wear rate so you can get that new tyre feel for longer ? lots longer.
The R3's lightly treaded casing adds traction and cornering confidence. As the tyre size increases the traction becomes more pronounced, perfect for aligning tyre size with intended use.
Bontrager offers a c
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.